Tuesday 5 November 2013

05Nov13 - NameCards!

Last year I started collecting crystals and learning about feng shui and positive energy, purely out of interest and self improvement.
And in the beginning of this year, one of my friends suggested I should share my passion and knowledge with those of similar interests too.
So I started this blog in Jan 2013 and it has been 11 months and I have met many nice people whom I treat as friends, not just clients.


Although there were so mishaps happened recently, like my job retrenchment. It gave a
proper closure to things that were unhealthy to myself and as they always say,
'When one door closes and the other opens' Sometimes holding on to something just because it seems so contented and safe doesn't mean it is the best for you.


Today I am very proud to share with everyone my namecard and blog, and I hope everyone is  happy and find what is truly meaningful! 

Just keep on moving and life will find its way out!


Cheers
Alan




No comments:

Post a Comment