Sunday 10 March 2013

10Mar13 - King of Ammonite

The picture kinda explains itself. hahaa
Was at the mall walking and saw this shop selling crystals and fossils.What caught my eyes was this gigantic ammonite, almost 80 cm tall! The color was brilliant and the whole shell was pretty intact. Didn't ask the price though hahaa

They sell some other cool stuffs like shark teeth and prehistoric fossils, they don't come cheap though....

For you guys and gals that like ammonites, I do have some smaller and much cheaper ones, drop me a message if you are interested!

JJ

P/S: I have added ads to my page (lower right column) to help lower my crystals prices so hope you can
help a bit by clicking on the ad. They are safe websites, no spam or offensive materials. :)
Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment