Wednesday 20 March 2013

20Mar13 - A little saving a day

A while ago, I placed this cute piggy bank (as mouse is my ally) at the wealth corner of my
room. Every day when I come back I will drop 50 cents into it.

Today the piggy bank is full so I have to open it up and was surprised to
find that I have save almost $30, that means I saved about 2 months.

Although it is only a small amount, it teaches us that wealth is accumulated,
and by saving a small amount a day, it adds up to a bigger amount.

Same as health and luck, doing a bit of good things and a bit of exercises help
accumulate good health and luck. 

Putting a piggy bank at the wealth corner and regularly saving money will help increase the energy flow here and keep the wealth flowing in! woo hoo!
     Make a good habit to save! 


Where is the wealth corner many ask... Generally the wealth direction is Northeast,
but a simple direction to locate your room's wealth corner would be the corner furthest
away from the door. That usually means the adjacent corner to the door.

What should we put at the wealth corner? We will touch on that again I guess ;)


Be frugal and make your every dollar worth its value!
JJ


No comments:

Post a Comment