Thursday 17 January 2013

17Jan13 - Good people

Today I went in search for a wooden vase stand for my crystal geode.
It has to be quite solid as the crystal is over 10kg.


Went to a 2nd hand furniture shop call Hock & Co, quite a few interesting things but
couldn't find any suitable stand.

Many small and interesting discoveries if you spend the effort to find

Next I went to SanTat, a secretive shop with all the walls covered with posters and no photography inside.
They sell mainly beautifully crafted high end furniture, saw a few good stands, ranging from $350- $600 plus, but they are value for money I would say.
Nice table that serves as a display. Can put nice crystals inside!

It is still a bit out of my budget as I had spent a bomb on my crystal geode... So I went to the next shop, WorldClassicRoseWood. They have a bigger range of good value stands, but they are all generally the same height, with slight variation of design...
Bought a simple one, at a lucky price haha



Met a few nice shop owners and also a kind taxi driver who helped me carried it off his taxi,
shall pass on the good deeds! :)



Will transfer my geode to its new home tomorrow! And hope it will suck in all the wealth!
HUAT AH!


JJ




No comments:

Post a Comment